Section GG accuracy is more important than ever, effective October 1, 2018, GG coding at Start and End of Care will impact new SNFQRP Quality Measures for Mobility and Self-help. GG coding will impact Function Score for PDPM effective October 1, 2019. Ensure accuracy now with an audit by Polaris Group to accuracy of GG coding, supporting documentation, and training on impact of coding on QMs and PDPM.
Audit - Part A sample audit of GG at Start of Care (SOC) and End of Care (EOC).
Training - Training on best practices for GG, QM Calculation and Function Score Calculation.
GG Coding for SNFQRP QMs and PDPM
- Review coding definitions and best practices for GG items
- Detailed review of how SNFQRP QM for Mobility and Self-help are calculated
- Change in Mobility and Self-help
- Discharge for Mobility and Self-help
- Detailed review of how Function Score is calculated from GG coding
- Discussion of impact and need for supporting documentation
- Demonstrate understanding of SNFQRP QMs
- Understand GG Coding impact on Function Score
MDSC, DON, Therapy
Benefits of Audit and Training:
- Expert audit of GG current coding practices
- Accurate coding for SNFQRP QMs
- Accurate coding of GG for Function Score