The foundation of the Revenue Cycle Acceleration (RCA) portfolio is Revenue Cycle Management (RCM). Our dedicated RCM team spends 100% of their time managing your billing to deliver increased cash flow and provide quick claim follow up all while freeing up time for your business office to focus on other task. Our RCM team can offer help with Medicare Part A and B, Managed Care, Co Insurance, private insurance, and Medicaid.
Are your Billing systems running in an optimum way? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have more than 15% of your AR over 90 days?
- Are your outstanding accounts sitting in a particular payer?
- Are your claims getting paid within 30-45 days?
- Are you seeing claim denials for timely filing?
- Do you have adequate staff to manage collections or outstanding accounts?
- Do you have a high claim denial rate?
- Is your AR over-inflated by contractuals?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, call Polaris Group today! Our Revenue Cycle Management services will help to improve your cash flow and ensure timely payments from all of your payment sources.
Polaris Group offers RCA Services for:
- Medicare Part A SNF inpatient claims
- Medicare Part B SNF therapy services
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Non-private Medicare coinsurance and deductible claims
- Private and Commercial insurance as primary payor source
Other RCA services:
In addition to managing your ongoing billing, Polaris Group offers the following services:
- Historical A/R Cleanup: For facilities with a substantial aging claims balance, Polaris offers historical A/R cleanup to further increase collections
- MDS Staffing: Fill your open MDS coordinator position quickly (and remotely, if needed) to avoid gaps in resident coding
- KIT analytics reports: Receive automated reports on your per diem rates, PDPM component mix, length of stay, and discharge status to identify outlier facilities and patients that may represent missed revenue opportunities
- Compliance consulting: Proactively protect your organization through audits and other consulting engagements