What it takes to join the family
· B.S. in Nursing degree preferred
· Licenses/Certification: Registered Nurse
· Previous experience as a Director of Nursing or in multi-facility management in nurse/physician consulting
· Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to adjust the message to fit the audience
· Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
· Extensive air travel required.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Ability to analyze and synthesize information to understand issues and identify options
· Engage with a wide base of clients across the organization
· Collaborate with interdepartmental team members to complete projects
· Understand key financial indicators, manage financial performance, and use financial analysis to create and evaluate strategic options and opportunities
Why Polaris Group?
· We pay you for your initiative!
· Be part of something special—we are in high growth mode through organic growth and acquisition
Polaris Group, is a nationally recognized long-term care, skilled nursing facility consulting firm. At Polaris Group, we serve thousands of communities throughout 30+ states in the US. We provide our clients with Medicare & PDPM Services, Mock Surveys, Recruitment Services, Infection Control Services, Medicare Utilization Analytics, and much more.
Assembly Health, based in Chicago, IL, provides clients Revenue Cycle Acceleration™ through tech-enabled RCM, analytics, and compliance. Serving thousands of communities and hundreds of provider practices throughout 30+ states in the US. Assembly continues to leverage technology to improve patient outcomes and enhance revenue for communities.